from the 90s until today
we give you more then 30 years of our dj experience
DJ CourseOne month
- The DJ course is suitable for those who want to learn everything a professional DJ needs to know in the shortest possible time.
- Learn the secrets of perfect transitions and mixes on professional club standard equipment.
- Dive into different genres and develop your unique sound.
- Get ready for the clubs of the world. Learn how to wow the crowd and become a popular professional DJ.
- Learn how to rock the dancefloor.
- Discover cool opportunities as a DJ and prepare yourself for a successful future.
- Our coaches are active DJs with ongoing worldwide bookings.
DJ WEEKOne week
- Everything the DJ course also offers, but compact, within one week, 5 hours a day.
- Learn the secrets of perfect transitions and mixes on professional club standard equipment in one week.
Prefer learning alone?
DJ One To One CoachingOptional between 2 and 6 hours
- Benefit from customised coaching and become a popular DJ.
- Work on your transitions and perfect your beatmatching.
- Flexible times to suit you. On-site at EMS Berlin or Cologne.
DJ One To One - Gold Package10 hours of individual DJ coaching
- Enjoy the extensive benefits of the GOLD package while getting a more budget-friendly solution.
- Perfect your mixing skills: fine-tune your transitions and perfect your beatmatching.
- Discover your unique sound: Learn how to develop your personal sound identity and stand out in the crowd with innovative techniques!
- Go deep with longer coaching sessions, expand your knowledge and explore different aspects, techniques and skills.
- By focusing more on your improvements, you can effectively speed up your progress.
DJ One To One - Platinum Package20 hours of individual DJ coaching
- Our largest package offers even more benefits and is the most affordable option.
- Perfect your mixing skills: polish your transitions, perfect your beatmatching, and workflow.
- Use the extra time to ask questions, clarify uncertainties and exchange ideas with your coach. Deepen your understanding and benefit from the valuable experience and knowledge of your coach.
- Build a solid foundation on which you can build and improve your skills in the long term.
- Secure extended one-to-one coaching and reap the benefits of longer coaching sessions. Talk to your coach to find the best option for your needs and start your journey to sustainable success and personal development.
All DJ One-on-One Coaching can be done with Pioneer CDJS or Vinyl (in Berlin) and can also be combined
“It’s about music! Not one music style is better than the other, not one music style is more truly than the other. The whole thing is based on respect.
It’s all about respect, respect to the music, respect to the DJs, respect to the crowd and respect to each other.
It’s all music, music never separates people!“
Hands on Vinyl
The fascination for vinyl records remains unbroken, and vinyl is more popular and sexier than ever before.
Our hands-on vinyl coaching provides fundamental knowledge for those who want to learn the art of DJing with vinyl records. You’ll learn all about the functioning of records and how to work with them as a DJ. We also offer recommendations for the necessary equipment.
A key aspect of our coaching is selecting the right turntable: Does it always have to be a Technics? We’ll explain how to optimize your turntable settings and choose a suitable cartridge.
Unlike digital systems, vinyl doesn’t have a SYNC button. So if you want to DJ with records, you must master mixing without technical aids. Our coaching teaches you the basics and provides proven strategies that you can apply while practicing at home. This way, you can improve your skills quickly.
Discover the fascinating world of vinyl records and become part of the vinyl revolution! Our hands-on vinyl coaching accompanies you on your journey to becoming a professional DJ.
Contact us now and start your musical experience with vinyl!
Format: This lesson is available as a one-to-one individual coaching
- Record player and pickups
- Vinyl cutting
- Acoustic characteristics and basics that are important for the handling of records
- Myth and truth about the sound of records
- Formats: LP, 12″, 7″, 10″
- Does it have to be Technics 1210 MK2?
The right setting
- Tone arm / Weight / Antiskating
- Settings on the mixer – Settings on the PA
Mixing with vinyl
- Manual beat matching
- Pitch riding
We coordinate the topics in individual coaching with you and start from your current level of knowledge. We assist you on your way to your goal.
Our lessons are also transferable to other persons of your choice.