You can’t travel to Berlin or Cologne – but would still like to join one of our producer courses or individual coaching?
Producer Course Beginner Online2 hours / week
- Learn to produce your own unique tracks.
- In simple, straightforward exercises, you’ll learn all the steps a producer of electronic music needs.
- Through our group chats you will have access to daily feedback on your tracks.
- You will receive weekly handouts, tutorials/recordings of the lessons, sample libraries, EMS Ableton effect racks, free plug-ins and discounts of up to 50%.
Producer Course Advanced Online2 hours / week
- In the advanced course, you produce at eye level with our artists and producers.
- You learn to go into detail. The details make the difference between a track or a club smasher!
- You can work with a DAW other than Ableton as long as you know it well.
- Through our group chats you have access to daily feedback on your tracks.
- Again, like the beginner course, you get weekly tutorials/recordings of the teaching units, sample libraries, EMS Ableton Live effect racks, free plug ins and discounts of up to 50%.
Prefer learning alone?
Producer One to OneOnline - Optional between 2 and 6 hours
- Each coaching session is recorded so that you have access to the recordings after each session to watch over and over again.
Producer One To One Coaching - Gold Packageonline - 10 hours of individual coaching
- The Gold Package is also recorded, so you have access to the recordings after each session, which you can watch again and again.
- You get Free Sound Packs from the Riemann and Resonance Sound Collection. Recordings/Tutorials of the lessons, EMS Ableton Live effect racks, free plug-ins and discounts up to 50%.
We coordinate the topics in individual coaching with you and start from your current level of knowledge. We assist you on your way to your goal.
Our lessons are also transferable to other persons of your choice.
Of course, all Online Producer Individual Coaching Sessions are also available with Logic Pro X or FL Studio
Ableton live FREE Workshop - ONLINE
Jeyenne will introduce you to the world of electronic music with Ableton.
In 2.5 hours - he will show you everything an electronic music producer needs to know, from the idea to the arrangement and mixdown.
Which workflow makes sense? What works quickly and effectively? What do you have to consider and what can you ignore?
Technical sound knowledge and professional help with various plug-ins are also part of this workshop.
This workshop is for beginners and for those who want to start producing. It is not bound to any obligations.
To make the workshop more comfortable for the coach, we ask you to turn on the cameras.
Equipment: Computer, headphones and Ableton (or trial version)
Format: In the group
SUITABLE: Ableton 11 or higher
Duration: 2,5 hours